Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My New Address

Hello All,
I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. I have been a tad busy. My children and I have been sick for the past few weeks. We are all better now.
So, I wanted to let you all know that I will soon be living in Vermont. Well, once I find out that I have won the Dream Home Sweepstakes that is. My father introduced me to this contest last week. You can enter twice a day for the HGTV Dream Home Contest. It is to win a house in Stowe, Vermont. So I have been entering every day. Hey, I am only thinking of my family's well being. If I win, my parents can come and visit.

Now, mind you, I have never lived in a place that has blizzards and extremely cold weather. I don't even ski. BUT, we all make do with what life gives us, right? I think I will figre out how to live in that lovely home and drive that car that comes with it along with how to wisely spend the $500,000 as well. (Taxes, Debt, adding two rooms onto the house for the kids, etc)

If you would like to see my new house, just log onto http://www.hgtv.com/.
We will be finding out on March 12th or so, if we actually need to start packing. I am being a bit facetious, I know. But, it is fun and my dad and I are loving the friendly competition.

Oh, and I wanted to update all the non-Californians about the huge ArkStorm that is supposed to happen sometime here in California. It hasn't happened yet. BUT, we are expecting heavy rains tomorrow. If the internet doesn't get knocked out, I will let you know how we survive.

Check below to see what I have learned from God today.

No comments:

Post a Comment